Currently, we are seeking a mid-level technician with 2-3 years of experience and a solid background in configuration/maintenance/troubleshooting of desktops, servers, firewalls, and network switching equipment.
- 2-3 years technical support experience resolving user issues
- Current Microsoft Server and Desktop OS troubleshooting and repair experience
- Computer connectivity, Network configuration, and remote connectivity troubleshooting and repair experience
- Good communication and customer support skills
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Adept at learning new strategies, acquiring new technical skills, gaining knowledge and willingness to develop professional expertise
- Professional appearance and interpersonal skills
- Ability to successfully interact in a variety of situations with clients, executives, and other team members
- I.T. related Associates Degree or higher
LOW VOLTAGE CABLE TECHNICIAN
Technicians will be responsible for installing, terminating, and testing structured wiring for both data and voice in commercial buildings.
- Install, terminate, and test copper cable including Cat5e, Cat6, and Cat6A
- Install jacks, faceplates, patch panels, and other related materials
- Set-up and operate handheld cable testing devices
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders and work in lifts
- Ability to climb, crawl and raise objects overhead
- Install, terminate, and test fiber optic cable (preferred, but not required)
- Install and troubleshoot AUDIO/VISUAL equipment (preferred, but not require)
About You: A professional appearance. Respectful. Positive attitude. An excellent work ethic.
Must be eligible to work legally in the United States and must pass a complete background check and drug test. Working vehicle and cellphone required.
Travel out-of-town sometimes required.