April 5, 2012
As an IT professional concerned with network security, you’re confronted by a constantly-evolving array of threats and increasing compliance requirements. But you have to balance your ability to manage this dynamic threat landscape against many other imperatives, including cost (both CapEx and OpEx), limited data center space, manageability, and, increasingly, environmental concerns. Learn how Fortinet can help you address these challenges and deliver more effective security, notable cost savings, and a smaller environmental footprint.
Live demonstrations of Fortinet Unified Threat Management Systems:
- Web Filtering and Active Directory integration
- Malicious code prevention and analysis
- Application Control, live demonstration on blocking unwanted Applications in the network
- Instant Messenger security and controls
- Intrusion Prevention demonstration including live attacks
- End Point Security, live demonstration on Fortinet’s FortiClient End point security features and benefits
- Join Discovery Information Technologies and Fortinet at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen located at 4040 I-10 South in Beaumont from 11:30a.m.-1p.m. for this great learning experience and a great lunch!
Seminar sponsored by: