What Are The Benefits of Using Microsoft Cloud Solutions for Your Small Business?
If you’re reading this, you’re probably looking for reliable cloud solutions for your small business. Discover why Microsoft’s versatile offerings hold the key to productivity, even in a remote setting.
Effective communication and collaboration are essential to productivity in the modern workplace. And with many businesses now migrating to the cloud, the demand for productivity tools is at an all-time high. That’s where Microsoft 365 comes in.
Not entirely up to speed? Let’s take a close look at each!
What Is Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 is a subscription bundle that combines all the traditional desktop apps (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and a wide range of online services, including Exchange.
What Are the Benefits of Using Microsoft 365?
- Scalability: Because it grows alongside your business, Microsoft 365 allows you to scale your business quickly. You can choose the apps and services you need to create a custom solution depending on your current needs. Also, you can easily add or remove users by changing the number of licenses.
- Remote Work: A key benefit of Microsoft 365 is that you can remain productive wherever you are. Because employees can access work files and apps from their home offices, this is an incredibly useful cloud solution during the ongoing pandemic.
- Greater Collaboration: Whether you’re at home or the office, the collaboration platforms in Microsoft 365 will ensure seamless collaboration on projects, documents, or presentations.
What Is Microsoft Exchange? Simply put, Microsoft Exchange is an email service that manages all your emails and comes as part of the Microsoft 365 package.
What Are the Benefits of Microsoft Exchange?
- Secure Data Backup: Storing your emails on your computers is inherently risky. In case of a technology failure, all your emails will be lost. However, with Exchange, Microsoft centralizes your emails into one database and backs them up in a secure server.
- Proactive Network Security: Exchange’s inbuilt defenses allows you to eliminate email threats even before they reach your network. Anti-malware software shields emails from Viruses while multi-layered, up-to-date spam filtering protects against ever more sophisticated phishing attacks.
- Shared Calendars: This feature enhances productivity as it allows you to stay in the loop regarding what staff members are doing.
What Is Microsoft SQL Server? Briefly put, it is Microsoft’s relational database management system. In other words, it is software that enables you to store, process, and manage relational data effectively. SQL Server’s primary function is to provide data to other applications. It has the following advantages:
- Flexibility: You can choose the edition that meets your organization’s unique needs from an extensive array of options. Here is a list of available options:
- Access to Technical Expertise: Microsoft premier support provides you with access to several skilled technicians from Microsoft’s devoted support teams. You can rely on them to sort out any challenges you encounter when using Microsoft SQL.
- On-Premises and Remote Database Support: Based on your specific business objectives, you may wish to shift your database administration and management to the cloud. You can achieve this by leveraging Azure SQL Database or SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines.
- SQL Server Apps and Tools: SQL has the following tools that ease database design development, troubleshooting, and maintenance:
- Azure Data Studio
- SQL Server Management Studio
- SQL Server Profiler
- SQL Server Data Tools
Looking for the Most Reliable Microsoft Support for Your Small Business?
Our Microsoft specialists at Discovery I.T. are eager to help your small business leverage Microsoft and become more productive. We serve business in Nederland, Beaumont, Port Arthur, Orange, and all of East Texas.
Contact us now to get started!