Why Are Attorneys In S.E. Texas Frustrated With Their Current IT Support?
Each week, we get calls from attorneys who are ready to change their IT service provider. The reason? They signed up for IT services with another provider, but they just aren’t getting what they expected.
So, what’s the story? Busy attorneys in Beaumont, Port Arthur and Orange Texas understand the need for today’s best technology to meet their clients’ and case requirements. And they’re often paying top dollar for these IT services. But sadly, they just aren’t getting their money’s worth.
If this sounds like you, we can help.
What Are Lawyers Complaining About Their Information Technology?
- Why does my computer always seem to be having issues, especially when I need it?
- Why is my computer so slow?
- Why does it take so long to get things fixed?
- Why isn’t anyone being proactive about our IT technology and system reliability?
- Why is our IT provider not communicating our IT infrastructure issues to us?
- What is Microsoft Office 365 and the Cloud, and is it right for our law firm?
- Why doesn’t our IT firm meet with us on a regular basis to discuss needs and issues?
- Why are we getting incomplete IT reports? We need more thorough explanations in plain English that we can understand.
It’s easy to see why they’re frustrated with their current IT services provider. If this sounds like you, then we have a suggestion. Contact our Legal IT Experts who will more than meet your expectations.
- You’ll have a Strategic Technology Plan for your legal practice that outlines where you are today and where you’re headed.
- You’ll benefit from professional guidance on the types of technology that will best fit your firm.
- We’ll conduct a detailed analysis of where you’re experiencing insufficiencies in your technology; then we’ll talk about what value-based solutions can be used to resolve them.
- We will proactively monitor and manage your system to avoid downtime and issues that hinder your ability to practice law.
- We will provide a detailed cyber-security assessment of your IT system which not only shows you your vulnerabilities but also makes recommendations on how to mitigate those vulnerabilities.
- We will meet with you on a regular basis to discuss your IT needs and goals.
- We will provide ongoing, proactive support at a fixed monthly cost, so you have no more IT repair surprises.
- We have an extensive reference list of law firm clients that we would be glad to share with you on a confidential basis.
We understand how busy your schedule is. That’s why we handle everything. You can count on getting reliable Legal IT Strategists who will help you comply with industry regulations and map out a plan to support your long-term technology requirements.
Our goal is to manage your technology investments while reducing costs. If you need to replace obsolete IT solutions, we can help you choose the right hardware and software and get the best prices.
If you’re frustrated with your current IT company, we would be happy to come visit you at your office and explain how getting excellent IT Support and Service from Discovery I.T. will more than meet your expectations—it will exceed them.